Pack Your Bags
We are excited that you have chosen to come to BYU. The 2017 pre-arrival information is now posted.
We recommend that you print this information so you have a hard copy for immediate reference. If you have any questions, please call our office at 801-422-7589. We look forward to having you on campus!
List of suggested items to pack:
- Alarm clock
- Beach towel (for Seven Peaks)
- Calculator: See ACT calculator policy
- Clothing for class, evening activities, etc.
- Light jacket/sweater
- Other toiletry items as needed (hairspray, hairdryer, deodorant, etc.)
- Shampoo, conditioner, soap
- Shoes (comfortable walking shoes, flip flops, etc.)
- Small amount of spending money
- Small fan (residence halls can get hot)
- Swimsuit (make sure swimsuits are modest in fabric, fit and style; boys, no speedos; girls, modest one-piece suits. Tankinis will only be allowed if they function as a one piece. If your suit is cut too high on the bottom or too low at the top, you may be asked to wear a shirt or shorts over it).
- Participants will NOT need to bring a laptop or tablet. We strongly encourage that they leave these items at home. They will have access to the computer labs when needed
BYU Continuing Education is committed to providing a learning atmosphere that reasonably accommodates persons with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to attend. Prior to registration, all applicants with disabilities may discuss the program requirements and available facilities with the appropriate program director.